View My Stats

Who Said Golf Was An Easy Game?

2006 is hopefully to be the year for me. My aim (as was last year) is to become a professional golfer this year and to document the journey, trials and tribulations! I hope this may prove useful to anyone going through similar experiences to me. Of course, my unique perspective on other things will manifest itself throughout too. Happy reading......

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hello again

Hello again. Its been a while since my last entry but to be honest, there's not been a lot going on.

I have received all my PGA assignments now and have begun doing some of my coursework. It's basically a case of doing assignments for 6 months, doing exams at the end and then having the summer to concentrate on playing golf, which is cool.

I still havent begun doing any coaching yet. Tomorrow I have my level one coaching course which is in Swanley, Kent. I'm looking forward to this and hope I come away feeling a lot more confident about my ability to help people to play golf. My initial focus will be to teach children, mostly in groups. This will be cool as I will mostly be observing moreso than actually running the lesson, at least to begin with anyway.

In about a months time, I have my year one residential course up at the Belfry. This is basically a week of seminars and an opportunity to discuss the programme with the tutors face to face.

Other than that, not a great deal to report really.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home