View My Stats

Who Said Golf Was An Easy Game?

2006 is hopefully to be the year for me. My aim (as was last year) is to become a professional golfer this year and to document the journey, trials and tribulations! I hope this may prove useful to anyone going through similar experiences to me. Of course, my unique perspective on other things will manifest itself throughout too. Happy reading......

Friday, June 09, 2006

Summer is here!!!!!

Hello again. Summer has finally arrived and with, very bad hayfever! Nevermind, its just nice to have the sun on back for a change.

Not masses to report on the golfing front to be honest, have just been working on my short game and trying to adjust to the sudden bone-hard ground conditions that have come with the drier weather.

My little nephew Maxy turned one this week. I can't get over how quickly this time has gone! Its already a year since travelling up to Crowborough to see the newest addition to the Cains clan. Unfortunately I havent seen the lil' guy for a while but he is coming down soon so I'm very much looking forward to this.

I have selected Bishops Stortford again for my test. It's just the better suited day (Clandon would have been the next day) and I prefer playing at Bishops, even tho I havent performed great there. Dad will definitely be on the bag this time which is great as I've realised that this is a very hard thing to do on your own and I cant think of anyone better to keep me calm.

To be honest, thats about it for now.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home