View My Stats

Who Said Golf Was An Easy Game?

2006 is hopefully to be the year for me. My aim (as was last year) is to become a professional golfer this year and to document the journey, trials and tribulations! I hope this may prove useful to anyone going through similar experiences to me. Of course, my unique perspective on other things will manifest itself throughout too. Happy reading......

Friday, January 13, 2006

Welcome to my 2006 blog

Hello readers.

Welcome to my new blog. I considered it to be a good idea to start a new blog for the year to co-incide with the new year, new start, new golfing year theme and hopefully it will ultimately end in success.

To be totally honest, very little has happened on the golfing front, or much else really, in the last few weeks as the winter has fully taken ahold and going outdoors has been, shall I say 'pointless'.
But, within the next few weeks with any luck the temperarues will begin to increase, the hours of daylight will lengthen and my campaign for 2006 can get officially underway.

But, for now that's about it. Hope everyone who has been reading my 2005 blog had a great xmas and new year and continues to follow my blog this year. It's nice to have been told that certain people have been reading it and I hope it's been a good read for them.

Adios for now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home